SEO Tools to Monitor a Website Speed Performance Effectively
What’s the first thing visitors do when they find your website slow?
They complain about your website on social media. This can have a negative impact on your brand, as you do not want customers to see this activity on social site. Social networking sites are a powerful weapon for brands and companies, but it also compels you to be clear about the way you deal. There is no place to hide on the web. Once customers get a bad impression about your business, it is very difficult to build the trust.
A first impression speaks a lot. There is nothing worse than your website’s degrading performance and your visitors complaining about it. Website downtime can affect your brand in different ways like losing customers, less conversion leaving a bad impression about your business. So, you must monitor your website’s performance time and again. If you are a WordPress website owner, you can find a WordPress plugin for faster website speed.
Completing website design project is not enough. The website has lots more to do. To make your website live long, you should continuously monitor the performance and counter to the data.
Truly, regular monitor and improvement will always let your website perform better.
If you think web design, development, content and SEO as the main weapon to succeed online, then it is the perfect time to start focusing on your website’s performance. For better web design and development venture you can hire reliable web design agency. And, for, SEO focused content consult with SEO Copywriter.
But, what will you do to monitor and improve website’s performance?
Without better website performance, all the efforts become useless.
Are you willing to monitor your website’s performance?
Today, through this article, I will help you to discover top tools to monitor a website. These tools help you to analyze website performance and make sure your site is going well without a hitch.
Integrate them into your web workflow; they help your website boom.
How do you select a perfect tool?
Picking up the perfect tool to monitor your website’s performance is crucial. The tool should have features that benefit your website. This offer real image of the things that stands up for the performance. Keeping this in mind, let’s take a glance at some tools to evaluate your website’s performance and loading time.
List of website’s performance Monitoring Tools:
Pingdom provides reliable and reliable uptime website’s performance monitoring tool for your website. This tool lets you analyze website uptime, overall performance, and interaction for remarkable user experience. It also helps you analyze the website load time and learn to make them quicker.
- Examine all parts of web page
- Performance overview
- Performance grade and tips
- Trace your performance history
- Test from different location
- Marks your website out of 100
- Utilizes YSlow and PageSpeed insights
- Tracks performance history
- Different location is measured throughout the testing
- Builds waterfall result chary indicating various phases of a request.
Web Page Analyzer works to enhance your website performance. Enter your website URL of the website to measure page size, composition and download time. It also measures individual element size and adds up all the types of web page element. Relevant to these web page features, the script provides suggestions about the enhancement of web page load time.
- Provides page size, composition and downtime
- Gives suggestion to progress the web page speed based on the results
- Provides a result reports
- Measures the individual element size and adds up all the types of web page component
WebSitePulse offers advanced remote monitoring service allowing customers to boost the efficiency and enhance the performance of their online business. It also gives an error detection with three-way stage verification system providing third-party validation.
- Server Monitoring
- Website Monitoring
- Application Monitoring
- In-Browser Monitoring
- E-mail System Monitoring
- Monitoring 24/7
- Error detection and verification
- Account administration
GTmetrix provides complete insight on how well is your website’s load time and gives actionable recommendations on the optimization. Get the report with the complete picture on website loading that helps you detect where your website lacks. This website monitoring tool lets you analyze your website’s speed and make it fast.
- Monitor Pages
- Set up Monitored alerts
- Test from multiple Regions
- Analyze with mobile
- Video Capture
- Various Analysis option
- Save Report Data
- Playback page loads with videos
- Analyze your page on actual android device
- URL monitoring
- Mobile testing passing your URL via authentic Android device
- Test your website load time in various regions
- Allows you to view the website performance history via interactive graphs of three-metrics
- Offers PDF version of report
Open source project WebPageTest is powered and supported by Google to improve the website load time. This tool was initially built by AOL.
- Produces screenshot to show the page performance
- Build waterfall chart for content breakdown
- Various content components are signified by various colors
- Let multiple URLs to be compared
- Marks a grade out of 100
Website’s performance monitoring tool YSlow evaluates a web page and finds out the reason for slow loading page.
- Marks website out of 100
- Reviews the page components
- Shows page statistics
- Provides suggestion to improve website’s performance
- Accessible as browser extension for Chrome, Firefox, Safari, Opera and mobile-bookmarklet
Pagespeed Insights is an ideal website’s speed monitoring tool built by Google.
- Provides grade out of 100 for both desktop and mobile version of your site
- Suggests for improvement along with link to sources to help the fixes
- Recommendation based on general web page performance principle that consists of upload and download size, round-trip time and so on.
- Provides complete report that includes listing the things carried out properly
- Accessible as a Chrome extension
The Final Touch,
These are some effective tools that monitor your website’s performance. So, utilize the tools properly for the successful journey of the high-performing website. Also, there is an extensive choice of website performance monitoring tool available. However, if you are still confused with the tools, you can consult with us. We help you solve your queries, providing an effective solution.